For over 20 years the Fluid Power Northern Territory group of business units have been diversified service providers in Hydraulic System Design, Manufacture, Installation, Testing, Diagnosis and Maintenance. Fluid Power Centre provides high quality products, installation service and maintenance support for industries, including construction, drilling, mining, transport, and power generation.
Our remote clients commend our ability to respond and mobilise the equipment and expertise needed on site remarkably quickly. Our 24hr on standby staff facilitate this rapid response.
The Fluid Power Environmental Policy promotes a culture that recognizes potential environmental risks and hazards. We endeavour to reduce any negative impact on the environment resulting from the actions of our employees at both our premises and out on site.
Our staff are continually improving their knowledge and skills through:
- Up skilling – On the job training for specialised courses.
- Specialised technical training courses interstate
- First aid and fire safety, working at heights, confined spaces, off shore, brand specific, business/management courses.
- A strong apprenticeship program with annual intakes.
- Fully qualified TAFE trade schooling
Through diversification, our knowledge and capabilities are continually growing and improving the services we offer.